Please answer the following questions (SEE BELOW). Each question is worth 10 points.
Review SPMT326 Week 5 assigned readings. Answers must be based on what you have learned through the
SPMT326 Week 5 assigned readings.
When necessary, include American Psychological Association (APA) formatted in-text citation(s) and reference(s) in order to supplement information discussed within this assignment’s submission.
Be sure to include BOTH the questions and answers in your MS Word document. Please provide space between each question and answer. Also, remember to include an APA formatted Title page and References page with your assignment submission.
Please review “Supporting Materials” (i.e., MS Word document file titled “American Psychological Association _APA_ format information) included with this assignment’s instructions in order to review APA format for presenting each of the assigned reading’s reference and in-text citation.
Assignments typed in the comment box
will not be graded and will receive an automatic 10% deduction once correctly submitted as an MS Word document.
Questions 1-10 are presented below (i.e., review next page within MS Word document).
Please respond to the following questions:
1. What is the definition of “Human Resource Management (HRM)?”
2. What is a code of ethics? Why is it important for an organization to have a code of ethics?
3. What are the four (4) main steps within the staffing function? Remember, “Staffing involves the entire hiring process from posting a job to negotiating a salary package.” Please identify each step in BOLD font.
4. Compensation includes anything the employee receives for his or her work. What are eight (8) types of employee compensation? Please identify each type in BOLD font.
5. What are the four (4) reasons ninety percent (i.e., 90%) of employees leave a company? Please identify each reason in BOLD font.
6. What are two (2) ethical perils (liabilities) of job announcements? Please identify each peril in BOLD font.
7. What are the two (2) factors that usually weigh heavily in deciding which questions should and should not be asked during an applicant’s interview?
8. What are the three (3) considerations a Human Resource Management (HRM) professional should address during an employee’s review for promotion within an organization? What do you believe is the most important consideration an HRM professional should contemplate during the employment promotion process?
9. What does “at-will employment” refer to?
10. What does “just cause firing” refer to?
Submit this MS Word document file to the Assignment titled – “Your Last Name Week 5 Assignment.” For example, the MS Word document would be titled: Baldwin Week 5 Assignment. Remember to include an APA formatted Title page and References page with your submission. Information regarding American Psychological Association (APA) format is presented
here. Also, a suggestion – visit the APUS Library to review Writing@APUS.
Avoid typing your entire assignment in the text box provided within each assignment.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Quality Essay Help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Quality Essay Help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.