This week, you will prepare a presentation with PowerPoint or other presentation software. You will create your audio or video presentation by using a video capturing tool located in the course room. To access the capture tool, follow the tutorial found in your Books and Resources for this Week.
Schedule a time to meet with a couple who can be family, friends, or co-workers. Create a list of questions you might use to evaluate strengths and resources. In addition to thinking about the Micro skill Spotlight of circular questioning, think of the three models you have studied in this course. What questions about strengths and resources might each model ask?
Examples of questions include:
· What attracted them to each other?
· What are their strengths as individuals and a couple?
· Who do they turn to for support?
· What obstacles have they overcome and how?
· Who would also notice they have improved as a couple?
· If their relationship was the basis of a movie, what would the title be?
Be creative in thinking of your own questions.
Plan to meet with the couple for 20-30 quiet minutes to discuss strengths and resources based on your list of prepared questions. After meeting with the couple, create a PowerPoint presentation in which you audio or video record your reflection on what the experience was like for you. It is recommended that you prepare notes to help guide your reflection and ensure that you addressing each of the following components:
· Briefly describe your overall experience. Were you comfortable or nervous?
· What questions did you ask about strengths and resources?
· What models did you consider when asking the questions?
· Did the questions flow easily or were they challenging?
· What was it like to hear them talk about their strengths and resources?
· What specific circular question(s) did you ask?
· Briefly describe your experience with circular questioning and whether or not you felt it provided any pertinent or additional information.
· Imagine yourself several years from now, in an office, meeting with clients. What do you imagine that will be like?
Length: 4-6 minutes
References: Be sure to cite any references you used in preparing your questions, but additional resources are not required.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Quality Essay Help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Quality Essay Help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.