1) Minimum 3 full pages
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page (you must answer this part two times)
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 9 references not older than 5 years
Part 1: minimum 3 references / Reference in APA format: http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/
Part 2: minimum 3 references per document
5) ***************Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Part 1: Health Care Policy
Go to the following website by clicking on the provided link, http://www.countyhealthrankings.org/
Florida and Family and domestic violence.
Review the website and the health outcomes in the County Health Rankings for the area.
1) Briefly list the general statistics pertaining to a specific health concern that is on the rise in selected the city/county (Florida and Family and domestic violence).
2) How can the creation of a community health center program help to address this public health problem?
3) What can you as a nurse practitioner and/or nurse leader do to influence policy innovation to resolve the problem?
Part 2: DERMATOLOGY CASE STUDY (see attach)
you must answer this part two times
You must submit 2 documents (each one 1 page)
Copy and paste will not be admitted.
You should address the questions with different wording, different references, but always, objectively answering the questions.
Please see below:
Primary Diagnosis: Proximal subungual onychomycosis
Differential Diagnosis: Irritant Contact Dermatitis, Lichen Planus, Nail Psoriasis
Fungal culture confirms fungal infection.
As an NP student, you need to determine the medications for onychomycosis.
1. According to the AAFP/CDC Guidelines, what antifungal medication(s) should this patient be prescribed, and for how long?
2. Write her complete prescriptions using the prescription writing format
3. What labs for baseline and follow up of therapy would you order for this patient? Give rationale.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Quality Essay Help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Quality Essay Help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.