The E-BUSINESS PLAN DESIGN AND ANALYSIS includes the following:
Design and Analysis of a Web-Based E-Business Plan
1. Business Name (include a fictitious website/logo)
2. Mission Statement (create a mission statement to state the purpose of your organization)
3. Company Description (describe what your company does)
4. Product/Service Summary (describe the types of products/services you offer)
5. Competitor Analysis (both digital and physical) – include at least 2 main competitors out there, compare and contrast)
6. Marketing Strategy (Detail your 4 P’s of marketing- Product, Price, Place, Promotion)
a. What promotional tools will be used (banner ads, email marketing, SEO)
7. Website Information (URL; description of how and why you chose it)
8. Web Site Flow Diagram (include the below details- this could be a flow diagram, Powerpoint Slides, a fictitious website, or whatever visual you want to use)
a. Start with home page
b. Visually depict pages and website flow
9. Web Tools Needed for Success? Include reasoning for ones selected
a. Paypal, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
10. Type of Website Design (explain your selection)
a. Template or Custom Website and Why; Give Examples
11. Discuss Product / Service Offering
a. How will they be grouped on your site
b. Use examples on other websites
12. Monetization Scheme
a. How will your website make money
b. Banner ads/Email Marketing/Branding/Affiliate marketing
bi. Use all the topics we have covered to date; discuss each in detail
13. Web Hosting Information
a. How will your web site be hosted? Go Daddy or others? Explain selection
b. What are the anticipated costs involved?
14. Partnerships / Affiliations
a. What other sites do you want to link to / who do you want to partner with? Why?
15. Social Media
a. How will you leverage social media or crowdsourcing?
16. Search Engines
a. How will you manage your ranking on search engines?
17. Viral Marketing? Will you use it, how?
18. How you will assess performance and goals?
19. What is your 5 year plan?
20. Bibliography (cite sources in MLA style)
a. Include relevant charts, diagrams, graphs, and other graphics that you specifically referenced in your e-business plan.
b. Label each diagram in the order in which it appears in your e-business plan, such as A: (Title of Chart), B: (Title of Graph), etc.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Quality Essay Help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Quality Essay Help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.