To prepare for this Discussion:
· Choose one of the three social change literature review articles found in this week’s Learning Resources and review the article in detail.
· Explore the Walden Social Change website and locate an additional document, video, or webpage that will inform your understanding of the meaning of positive social change. Reflect on any additional sources you find.
· Next, write field notes based on the information you gathered from the Walden social change website and any other documents or websites that might inform your changing impressions about the meaning of positive social change.
· Finally, review the media programs related to coding and consider how you will use this information to support this Discussion. Note: In your Excel Video Coding template there is a tab for your website data. Use this tab to place your content and codes for the website.
· BY DAY 4
· Prepare a brief explanation of your understanding of the meaning of positive social change thus far. Refer to the additional sources you have reviewed this week, and comment on how they are shaping your experience. Use the data you gathered from your analytic memo to support your explanation.
Be sure to support your main post and response post with reference to the week’s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA style.
The following articles are examples of literature reviews on the aspects of social change. Choose one of the articles for this week’s Discussion 2.
· Ashoka. (2017).
My changemaker toolkitLinks to an external site.
. Retrieved from https://issuu.com/ashokachangemakers/docs/my_changemaker_toolkit_2017_issuu
· Tackling Heropreneurship. (n.d.).
The impact gaps canvasLinks to an external site.
. Retrieved from http://tacklingheropreneurship.com/the-impact-gaps-canvas/
· Thomas, E.F., MCGarty, C., & Mavor, K.I. (2009).
Transforming “Apathy Into Movement”: The Role of Prosocial Emotions in Motivating Action for Social ChangeLinks to an external site.
Personality & Social Psychology Review, 13(4), 310-333.
· Kezar, A. (2014).
Higher Education Change and Social Networks: A Review of ResearchLinks to an external site.
Journal of Higher Education, 85(1), 91-125.
· Aguinis, H. & Glavas, A. (2012).
What we know and don’t know about corporate social responsibility: A review and research agenda.Links to an external site.
Journal of Management, 38(4). 932-968.
· Walden University. (2015).
Social ChangeLinks to an external site.
. Retrieved from https://www.waldenu.edu/about/social-change
As you review this website, think about Walden’s meaning of social change and how this website will guide you as you consider positive social change for your Major Assignment 2.
Review this Excel template as you view this week’s media programs. Also, you will use this template for organizing your transcripts and preparing them for coding.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Quality Essay Help has stood as the world’s leading custom essay writing services providers. Once you enter all the details in the order form under the place order button, the rest is up to us.
At Quality Essay Help, we prioritize on all aspects that bring about a good grade such as impeccable grammar, proper structure, zero-plagiarism and conformance to guidelines. Our experienced team of writers will help you completed your essays and other assignments.
Admission and Business Papers
Be assured that you’ll definitely get accepted to the Master’s level program at any university once you enter all the details in the order form. We won’t leave you here; we will also help you secure a good position in your aspired workplace by creating an outstanding resume or portfolio once you place an order.
Editing and Proofreading
Our skilled editing and writing team will help you restructure you paper, paraphrase, correct grammar and replace plagiarized sections on your paper just on time. The service is geared toward eliminating any mistakes and rather enhancing better quality.
We have writers in almost all fields including the most technical fields. You don’t have to worry about the complexity of your paper. Simply enter as much details as possible in the place order section.